Saturday, February 6, 2010

About me (Part 1 of 3)

I am a small time swing trader from St. Vincent and the Grenadines with dreams of becoming a hedge fund manager some day. I have been researching the markets and trading on and off since August of 2007. My trading style has always been a variation of CANSLIM. However, I use tighter stops and hold for swing trades as opposed to position trades and I give greatest weight to sector momentum and comparative strenght during stock selection. For instance, right now I am focused on small cap chinese stocks as they are in powerful up trends and are holding up better than most other stocks during the current correction. This was just a brief introduction of my self and trading style. I will further expand in parts 2 and 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment