Wednesday, February 10, 2010
FSII had such a beautiful setup. It is unfortunate that we had to pathways...for the time being anyways. If it recovers and looks poised to move higher I will not hesitate to re-enter. However, once a stock does not act "right" then its best to leave it alone and go to cash or put your money some where else. No emotions attached. My two other positions from earlier this week are hovering around break even. I really wish this market would blast higher and take my stocks with it. None the less, even with lingering doubts, I still maintain a bullish stance short term as Friday's lows have still not been undercut i.e. a rally attempt is still underway and I will continue to hold my positions in NEP and SPU until they either stop me out or move higher.