Saturday, April 10, 2010

AIPC

AIPC has formed a very nice base just below highs of $40.00. It made a nice move up into the $40.00 resistance area closing slight above on Friday and seems poised to continue running.

Break out traders can go ahead and nibble in the $40.00 area. However, I would recommend a tight stop in the region of $39.00 or so or an even earlier exit should AIPC fail to follow through immediately on Monday with an initial target of about $43.00 - $44.00.

My style of trading relies more on pull backs. So although I would take a break out trade occassionally in set ups like the one AIPC is currently forming. I generally prefer to wait for orderly pullbacks into support lasting anywhere from 3 to 15 days.

So that would have been my plan for AIPC if I had additional buying power available. However, my eyes are set on SVN. Yet AIPC remains a high probability swing trade but a lower probability position trade (based on my general exit strategy, minimum risk/reward ratios, and current position of the markets in their intermediate term cycle).

Here is the chart and set up for those interested taking the break out trade in AIPC.

No comments:

Post a Comment