I also bought shares in ROVI and SPRT. With SPRT, I am just looking for a quick bounce with to the 52-week highs just above $5.00. My stop loss for SPRT is just below the pivot low of $4.50. With ROVI, I am looking to hold for a longer period as with DTG. In both instances, if I get a good cushion going into earnings then I will look to hold through earnings and see what happens.
So that is how positions and plans stand for the time being.
Good luck and good trading!