Monday, November 29, 2010

Update on recent ideas...

BORN and CPWM both had false break outs. It would have been quite easy to exit both for small losses. Although I still find BORN attractive for a re short on a break of $11.00 again.

HDY triggered an early entry but so far it appear that the break out is not holding. A good option would be to take a small quick loss if you got in early and look to enter on a break out of $3.36.

SOL and JASO both triggered swing entries on Friday although they were both still short able this morning on a break of Friday's lows. Both of them are now down more than 4% as I type this with SOL down over 6%. I anticipate further downside.


My account should be funded by tomorrow. So I may be trading again as early as tomorrow if I find any attractive short setups tonight.

Good luck and good trading!




No comments:

Post a Comment