I made my move in RVBD as I had planned last night. RVBD gapped up on an analyst upgrade in addition to breaking out of a bull flag. So I got long 3 Dec 18 $36.00 Call Options on the open a bit prematurely. That is, I could have waited a bit and gotten a better fill. None the less I am happy with the position and quite confident that we go higher. I am forced to hold come what may. So by this evening I will have an idea if I am likely to continue holding this position tomorrow.