Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Watch list review...

The markets look very weak so far. Only trigger on the long side was OYOG which did not really give a valid set up for a day trade unless you bought it as soon as it broke yesterday's high.

The best trades today have been on the short side. The swing set up in REE triggered right on the open and is acting nicely so far. However, I would be more inclined to take piece of this off before the close as a gap up tomorrow would not surprise me. TGA and UEC were the only other stocks on my watch list that were in play. They both formed beautiful  bear flags on the 5 min chart and broke down a little after 10 o'clock and have acted perfectly thus far.

There is always money to be made folks. Just have to be prepared for and to take what ever the market offers.

Wish I had a $25K speed trader account. Whoaaaa...I would be making some money!

Until then, good luck and good trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment