Monday, January 31, 2011

A couple nice trades I called out today...

Today I tweeted at about 11:00 am or so to "Keep an eye on $MOBI for a move from red to green. Buy point is $6.50 with a stop @ $6.25." Below is an intra day chart showing what ensued after the buy was triggered. (The yellow arrow shows where the buy was triggered)



Not to long after I tweeted "$SHZ near $6.00 level. Look for the break down on volume to get short." Then I tweeted "$SHZ triggered short entry; worst case stop out goes at the HOD...$6.30." Below is an intra day chart showing what ensued after the short was triggered. (The yellow arrow shows where the short was triggered)


Both stocks acted perfectly and closed near their respective high/low of the day and both are definite holds. The power of stock selection and chart patterns!

Can't wait till I fund my account and start trading again! Will post my watches for tomorrow in a sec.


No comments:

Post a Comment