Thursday, February 3, 2011

A bit more on my goal for 2011...

So at the end of this month I should have re-funded my account with at least USD $2,000.00. This means that I will be trading on margin off the bat and only have to deal with the PDT. Never the less, my monthly goal is to land gains any where between 10% - 20% on my equity and to add USD $1,000 to my account at the end of each month.

So were I too execute this plan with out any major hiccups then at the end of December 2011, my account should be some where between USD $25,000 and USD $42,000 due to the rapid compounding and add ons from savings.

This is the first time since I have started trading that I have set my self short term goals and I feel so excited! Life and trading is so much easier when you have short term goals to work to. As opposed to some thing vague like, "I want to be a millionaire from trading in the next 3 - 5 years." Which is what I had actually been telling my self for the past 3 years. Although long term goals are great and I still do aspire to becoming a millionaire within the next 3 years, my life will now be much easier with realistic short term goals that allow to build towards the bigger goal. Take one trade at a time, make one good decision at a time, day after day, week after week and then assess at the end of the month!

I'm so excited. After years of mistakes and learning and mistakes and learning, I now feel for the first time that I am really and truly in control and on my way towards my dream for true financial freedom!

Come back to my blog to see how my story turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment