Monday, February 7, 2011

Update and watch list for tomorrow...

$STVI triggered an entry today as it pushed through $2.90 with good volume and also offered a second opportunity later in the day with a low volume pull back. This stock is a hold as long it does not violate today's low and can even be added to if it breaks $3.20 this week with good volume.

Tomorrow I will be looking at one long and one short. On the long side, I like penny stock $NTUR.; looking for a break out of this symmetrical triangle. The entry level is $0.30 with good volume with a stop a the LOD. Will be looking for new 52 week highs.


On the short side I like $EEE. Although I would have taken a partial short position into the close (if I were live), this stock is a short on a break of $4.40 or at the open on a gap down with a stop @ $4.50 - $4.60. Here is a chart of what I am looking at:



Hope you find these ideas useful.

Good luck and good trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment