Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Update and watch list...

Only triggers from last night's watch list were $EEE and $THLD. I took $EEE off my watch list in the morning because I figured even if it triggered the stop loss would have been too far away. Although it did trigger and follow through some I would not have held this over night as I think the markets will continue bouncing in tomorrow morning and might even gap up. $THLD on the other hand was a perfect trigger. It blasted through the entry level on massive volume and is a clear hold as it looks poised to continue pushing higher.

WATCH LIST





The low float oil stocks are also in play (BDCO, PDO, MXC). Although they may keep pushing higher I think the odds of making money are better on the short side. So keep and eye on  them tomorrow for potential short opportunities.

Good luck and good trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment