Monday, February 28, 2011

Watch list for tomorrow...

Apart from not seeing any attractive long set ups except for $SGI (which I would not trade as it moves too slow and is too choppy); I am also biased to the short side on account of the way of the indexes are setting up and many very extend small cap stocks. Were I not under the margin requirement level then my watches would have all been shorts. Further the best short set ups like $DPTR and $KNKT are under $2.50 which limits your shorting potential relative to the size of you account. 

In addition, I will be very busy tomorrow as I have to arrange and attend several meetings at work. So I plan to do no trades tomorrow. If I see any thing interesting setting up and I am at the computer then I may tweet about it.

Good luck and good trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment