Monday, March 14, 2011

Ideas for Monday, March 14th, 2011...

UPDATE:

As of the open of Friday I have been sitting comfortably in 100% cash waiting to deploy as soon as I see an  irresistible breakout. I am also trying get back day trades so that I can have the freedom to cut losses quickly when necessary. So for tomorrow, I have a couple very nice looking long set ups which are the only ones I will be focusing on tomorrow since I cannot yet short stocks due to still being under 2K as well as any new long side break outs that I can find. However, there is also one other stock that I found with a beautiful bearish pattern. Here the charts of what I will be looking at:

LONG IDEAS:





SHORT IDEA(S):




$QADA is an earnings related breakout from Friday also on my watch list for a break out of $10.00 with volume. Set up looks good but I prefer the ones above.

As I will have only 1 day trade available tomorrow; I will look to enter the secondary break outs ($DBLE, $ATAI, maybe $QADA) or new fresh break outs midday to afternoon only after confirmed break out of significant levels on massive volume and then intra-day basing. Also in order for me to take the trade in $DBLE which happens to be my favorite set up; I need to see confirmation by its peers as well as the the underlying price of oil itself.

Good luck and good trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment