Sunday, June 24, 2012

My detailed trading plan for Monday 25th of June, 2012

This is the first time I'm seeing this many actionable swing trade set ups in over two months. I would get long any of these stocks if they triggered tomorrow with the right type of price/volume action I like to see intra-day. Except that I will not have any day trades available until Tuesday and IB does not allow you to open new positions with out having day trades available. Sigh!


At the moment, I'm 100% cash and had a very solid week last week with a 4%ish or $700 gain on my account! Looking forward to another such week.

Any ways, see below my detailed swing plan for tomorrow. As much as seeing this many set ups is in of it self bullish; I recommend cutting your usual per trade risk in half in light of the high probability of "freak" days such as last Thursday that can stop you out of all your positions in a single session!




Drop a comment or two under this post if you find this useful! Also sign up for e-mail updates at the top right hand corner of the blog if you would like get posts such as this one delivered to your inbox!

Good luck and good trading!

1 comment:

  1. Nice list. I'll check these out tomorrow. Found you on StockTwits

    ReplyDelete