Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review of today's trades and my strategy for the rest of the week

In the following video I go over my closed swing trades and why I closed them out and other trades from today. I briefly touch on my thoughts on the market and my strategy going forward. Enjoy! 


Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.


CLOSED TRADES FROM TODAY:




WHY I HAVE NO SWING WATCHES FOR TOMORROW:


Didn't feel the need to go in depth on why I will not add any new long swings at this point since ChartSwingTrader already did a very good job on this. The long and short is that adding new swing longs is too risky at this juncture. Here's the link to the post I mentioned in the video that provides more details: http://www.chartswingtrader.com/2012/06/very-positive-action-but-extreme-levels.html

Should I make any trades tomorrow, I will alert on twitter. So be sure to follow me. My twitter handle is: @elingford

Good luck and good trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment