Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm still bullish and long $PCYC...

Markets put in another decent day today and I'm still an obstinate bull as I have been for the past three weeks or so. I missed most of today's session as I had a flight home (St. Vincent and the Grenadines) from Trinidad and Tobago (where I'm currently doing my masters degree). However, when I did log on, I was very pleased to see my $PCYC position up over 2% on the day. With absolutely  no reason to sell it; I'm still holding onto my partial position bought at $58.25 average entry price earlier this week.

$AUMN put in a decent day and if I did get to add it yesterday like I wanted to; I probably would have booked a partial on the gap open and continue to hold a part position in it as it continues to act well. $PSX another missed opportunity from yesterday had a very decent day today; how I wish I was long that stock!

There were also some decent triggers from my watches last night that I missed namely: $FB and $TUMI. However, missing trades is part of the game. Besides I can't say that I didn't enjoy the past two days. Sometimes taking a break from sitting at your screen all day can be good for you...but not when you miss big winners...lol.

Any ways I'm psyched for Monday! Will post my watches by Sunday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment