Monday, August 13, 2012

My current positions and a few thoughts

At the moment, my only position is in $PCYC. I have about 30% of my account long this stock with a hard stop a few cents beneath the 10 day SMA. I am anticipating a thrust into new high territory some time this week. We'll see what happens.

I am very bullish on the markets at this point and therefore looking to add more long exposure. Had a few good ideas on watch today that triggered right off the open and never gave me a chance to get in at the prices I wanted namely $AAPL and $MERU. Also I had a bid in @ $8.26 in $GY earlier today to get long for a swing then pulled it cause I wasn't "feeling" it. Big miss...lol

On another note, I sense a break out brewing in the metals $GLD and $SLV in the near future despite the red day today. I like $AUMN as a play on this possible move should it break $4.50 this week. So keep an eye on that one.

Will post my watches for tomorrow on twitter later tonight.

Good luck and good trading!

1 comment:

  1. awesome calls..Keep it up

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete