Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A few ideas for Tuesday 5th of March 2013

Its been a while since I've posted on this blog. Although the reason had nothing to do with any catastrophic losses or account blow up; my progress was far too volatile and further I was beginning to lose confidence in my abilities as a trader.

So I decided that taking a break from trading was the best option and did so for a few months.

However, I plan to start back trading later this year. In the mean while I'm doing research; trying to refine and practice my process for swing trading which will include me publishing my best ideas both on this blog and twitter occasionally. With that said, here are my best swing ideas for tomorrow:





















Hope you find these useful and profitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment